Wednesday 9 January 2013

Welcome

So this is it... the first post of hopefully a useful blog. For me and for you. Living in Durban it is difficult to find good places to eat and people tend to get stuck into a routine. It's human nature. Most lunches or dinners are chosen by convenience or recommendation by word of mouth. Let's hope this blog will help you by giving some insight into my dining experiences in and around Durban. There will be restaurant reviews of Durban as well as reviews on fast food chains, bakeries, markets etc. This is 100% my opinion and of course completely bias. You don't have to follow what I say, just read my thoughts and may they inspire you or help you stay away from a potentially disastrous meal. Either way I get to rant and rave about food in Durban and how cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment